Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"As a plus, random little girls might hit on you"

My hair is stick straight and a couple inches past my shoulders. And I am bored. I used to have total hair OCD, wanting a new cut every few weeks, but never really liking anything that I came up with. Finally, I just decided to give up, and let it grow, with the only trims my own, DIY fringe-cuts that may or may not have all taken place at 11:30 at night. Besides the point.

But lately, I've been wanting to go short. Boy short. I'm not totally convinced that I have the facial features to pull it off, and the last thing I want is to have to compensate by wearing copious amounts of eye makeup and skirts lest I'm actually mistaken for a guy. And it doesn't help that I already dress like my father. We've discussed this before. But honestly, what can you say when tempted with these lovely styles?


And of course, we can't forget the ubiquitous Agyness Dean:


Although when I mentioned my hair dilemma to my sister, she suggested something more along the lines of this:

Creds to mylifetime.com, gabalnara.com, and rasysa.com

And to be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to say to that. Except that any and all psychological trauma that I will suffer as an adult will be entirely her fault. True story.

- The Tubsters

41 comments:

  1. Thanks for your input! I'm trying to wait until it's long enough to donate, but it's rather difficult...

    - The Tubsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah all of those styles are adorable...especially the midlength on the girl with the blue sweater...wish i could pull that off but i think i need to grow my hair long!

    www.keepfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人 ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremes meet. 長處即短處。物極必反。否極泰來!一切會更好! ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  6. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................

    ReplyDelete