Monday, March 22, 2010

The Wolves (Act 1 & 2)

Hello there my readers,
Anyone who hasn't heard the song my title is referencing should really look into changing that.

I give you a simple outfit, spiced up with two interesting elements: puffy sleeves and a vintage scarf. I was not so sure about the puffy sleeves of this cardigan at first, but they're highly comfortable, and they make me feel like a character in a Shakespeare play, (Which I suppose could be very good or bad depending on which character and which play.) The second item I found this past weekend at a thrift store. Rule of thumb- you can never go wrong with a good scarf.








Outfit Details: jeans- free people, shirt- borrowed, cardigan- anthropologie, scarf- thrifted, shoes- converse

Happy Monday!!!
-Lloyd

P.s. Since I have last posted, I got bangs! I was inspired by all the other fashion bloggers out there. So what do you think? Yay? Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment