Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If I Were to Build Myself a Dream House

It would look an a lot like this:


A two floor bookshelf filled with books

A view that can see for miles in every direction.

A bedroom that combines comfortable and artistic elements.


Rooms filled with airy open spaces.

And a lounge area filled with exotic pillows I've collected from my travels.

If only. The photos of this wonderful dream house in the Czech Republic were captured by the new york times. Learn more about the construction and inhabitants here.
-Lloyd

4 comments:

  1. that bookshelf is too too cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid this is my dream house as well. You wanna kick out the inhabitants and fight for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it is simply to fantastic. I am considering moving to the Czech Republic.
    -Lloyd

    ReplyDelete