Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ahh, Winter

I find it much harder to be fashionable in the winter, mainly because my survival instincts tell me to layer, layer, layer until I can't move my arms anymore, which usually leads me looking a bit like this:

Er yeah. Not so attractive. Also, I'm pretty sure my cold, cold heart slows down even more with the dropping temperatures, but that's neither here nor there and I suppose you don't really need an actual heart to have proper fashion sense. Anyway.

I am therefore looking for a coat. I am definitely a jacket person (thus the layering), but in my attempts to not freeze my rear end off while sitting in class (our entire school is like hell, but frozen over so that your snot turns into tiny icicles so the entire wffect is one of a slightly congested walrus), so I decided that it might be a good idea to invest in some warmth. I've been captivated by the mysterious appeal of a simple cape-like coat, as the unusual sleeves can take a classic black wool coat and really turn it into something unique.


Plus, I'd totally feel like a superhero. I like.

- The Tubsters

No comments:

Post a Comment