Friday, December 25, 2009

New York Part I

Hello there,
I recently went to New York with my family for a brief vacation. I tried to post while I was there, but the Internet was all wonky, and refused to allow me to do anything I wanted. However I have many photos and stories for you all, so I hope you enjoy the sights.

We took a very long train ride up


I read the new yorker Magazine



We walked past Times Square on our way to dinner. It is one of the few places in the world where I can appreciate the beauty of the man-made. The incredible number of lights and people never fails to amaze and overwhelm me. There is truly no place in the world like New York City.





Outfit Details: Vest- vintage, shirt-borrowed, pants-borrowed, boots- Nine West

Merry Christmas to all!
-Lloyd

1 comment: