Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hey There. Remember Me?

Well then. I supposed I should have informed you dear readers earlier, but I got ahead of myself and took my (extended) holiday break before schedule. I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season/time off . I've been sitting around eating too much food with my lovely family and laughing at my father when he gets drunk (he tends to accuse people of being Communist when he's had a bit too much to drink...), but as a treat, here's a quickie photo of the shoes my fabulous cousin got me:


I wish you merry eating/drinking/sleeping! And as a warning, I wouldn't expect any new posts (well, from me anyway) until after the new year. Although with school out, I can't imagine that my brain would really want to use up any energy forming any semblance to coherent sentences ;-)

- The Tubsters

No comments:

Post a Comment