Thursday, December 17, 2009

Missed me?

Hey there readers,

I know you must hate me very much at the moment. Please let me say the past two weeks have been some of the worst in my life, filled with work and outstanding obligations. But I am back. And I promise you tons and tons and tons and tons of posts and photos in the upcoming days and weeks.

My ridiculous modeling here is due to one friend who insisted I act very angry, then very bored, then very hot, etc.

I was very proud of this outfit today. It gave me an excuse to wear this fantastic hat again.







Outfit details: hat- Urban Outfitters, shirt- thrifted, belt- thrifted, jeans- American Eagle, flats- DSW

Thanks for bearing with me,
Lloyd

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I totally love this outfit. Hope you have a great Christmas! Don't forget to relax!! :)


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete