Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Perfect Coat

Hello there,

I have been on a coat hunt for some time now, and I finally found the perfect one. I have a winter coat for snow and such, but I needed something else for these in between months. I was being very picky because I had set my heart on a coat with toggles. I saw a them in a copy of teen vogue and decided that I had no desire for any piece of outerwear unless it had toggles. I also wanted something that was of a brown or tan color. I was finding it very difficult to find a coat of these exact specifications before I stumbled on this one in anthropologie. Perhaps there is perfection in this world.






Outfit details: jeans- american eagle, shirt- h&M, scarf- forever 21, jacket- anthropologie


And just as a side note- the jacket is made of 100% polyester. Not bunny rabbit, as it would appear.


Peace out,
Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment