Monday, November 2, 2009

I don't care if Monday's blue

Hello,

I don't have much to say- today's outfit was very basic. I found these boots in my closet after having not worn them for at least 5 years. They still fit perfectly. Clearly my tastes have not changed.


In addition- I made all of the jewelry I am wearing in these photos (aside from my usual collection of bracelets). I went to craft store over the weekend and picked up some chains and various charms. Paired with hot glue, and some odds and ends I was able to create very basic, but pretty cool
necklaces and such. There are other things I made as well, which I will show you at some point in the near future.






Outfit details: shirt- urban outfitters, scarf-urban outfitters, jeans- american eagle, boots- nine west


And tomorrow is election day, go out and vote!
Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment