Friday, November 13, 2009

In Which I Talk about Undies

In an effort to get to know our readers a little better, I ask of you: What can your bra do? Is it pretty? Super supportive? Capable of generating electricity from solar panels? No? Well then - better upgrade that sucker, lest you be left behind a furious trend enveloping a slew of designers in Japan. Enter Triumph, a brand that insists that your lingerie just simply isn't up to snuff.

With the mindset of improving your underthings with such innovations like a mini-chopstick holder (for those times when your breasts are hungry!) and a corset that unfolds to turn into a miniature putting green (for those times when you just have to practice your golf skills. Naked.), Triumph specializes in leaving me speechless and resenting my bra, which only succeeds in allowing me to cavort around without any fear of a wardrobe malfunction. Damn you, minimally functional bra.

- The Tubsters

No comments:

Post a Comment