Thursday, October 29, 2009

And the Stars Alinged

Hello,
Today I woke up utterly exhausted and not even close to concluding my work from the night before. However after a cup of coffee things began to improve immensely. Somehow the stars aligned (Allusion to Romeo and Juliet anyone?) and I was able to finish everything I needed to do. I suppose it was fate. I think a lot of things are determined by fate, such as the people one meets, and various opportunities that arise. Your job is to simply take every opportunity destiny offers. And if the opportunity to listen to good music befalls you, jump at it. I highly suggest Girl Sailor by the Shins.







Outfit details: jeans- Free people, shirt-vintage, jacket-H&M, shoes- DSW


And I lovely quote I found (via This Time Tomorrow) tying together both destiny and fashion:

"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny"- Coco Chanel


I hope your day is as fortuitous as possible,
Lloyd

1 comment: