Monday, October 12, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Hello again,

I had a very lazy weekend. I spent most of my time sleeping, reading, and drinking coffee. But really what else do you need in life? Perhaps I'll pay for my perendination later, but at the moment I am quite content.


I am going to take a brief divergence from all things fashion today to comment on how much I love newspapers. Now maybe that makes me really weird and potentially even uncool, but I really don't care. There is nothing more fantastic in this world then reading the Sunday New York Times with a cup of coffee. I love having the ability to page through and simply read and discover what ever is there. Ok so yeah, I'm a nerd. Now for those of you who are naysayers, I have a secret for you. there is a section of the newspaper called the
Sunday Styles which is predominantly about- you guessed it- style! It features stories about fads in clothing, contains pictures of the latest on the runway, and what normal people are wearing or doing now. I highly suggest you check it out now. And buy a starbucks coffee while you're at it.

On another note- my outfit. I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, they were taken just at dusk, so eveything is dark, even though the sky was absolutely beautiful. One thing I love about my outfit is how it looks so put together, but its so comfortable. I'm simply wearing leggings and a big t-shirt, but by throwing on a leather jacket, scarf, and earings, manage to look really cool. (At least I think so.)


Outfit details: leggings- H&M, Scarf- Urban Outfitters, T-shirt- Dad's, Leather jacket- vintage (from my mom), earrings- Claire's


Peace out
Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment