Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The freshest oxygen I’d ever inhale

Hey there, Lloyd speaking,
I don't think enough can be said for the value of a few good songs and nice weather. Although this past week has been slightly hectic (or rather, extremely hectic) I have somehow managed to remain sanguine and optimistic throughout everything. would you like to know how? I simply go outside to enjoy the lovely fall air and listen to the most bouyant, cheerful music I can find (try Little Bribes by death cab for cutie). And for some reason, I have managed. I don't know if can assert that I've been highly productive in any way shape or form. But I have somehow stayed on top of my work (for the most part). So here's to fall. To golden leaves and pumpkin spice lattes.
Oh right, you also wanted to hear about fashion.
Well, I wore this ensemble a couple days ago, I wanted something casual and comfortable that still looked put together. Because I am enjoying the fall weather so much I donned this flowing ecru blouse. To taper the look I added my black vest which coincidentally brought out some black on the shirt. I then kept it simple with these jeans, which were a birthday gift to myself. (There is nothing more valuable then the perfect pair of jeans, and these are it.) I topped the look of with my converse.


Outfit details: shirt- Anthropologie, vest- Urban Outfitters, jeans- free people,

So remember: go outside, enjoy the weather. Its gonna be alright.
Peace out,
Llyod


No comments:

Post a Comment