Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Herbivore Friends

Hey there blog readers,

I really loved this outfit that I wore yesterday, It felt very indie with the combination of the t-shirt and beret. I've had the hat for a while, but I've never worn it because I couldn't decide what to pair it with, even though I always loved the great knit texture and the overlarge pom- pom on top. However it added a great twist to an otherwise plain outfit. The t-shirt is a picture of a brontosaurus if you can't see. Its meant to be funny- brontosauruses (brontosauri?) were herbivores, and I'm a vegetarian. Haha. Get it? Maybe only I thought it was funny.


I've been a vegetarian for almost a year now and I really enjoy it. I've never felt healthier, and I'm also much happier with my meal choices. Before I always had that slight sense of remorse when I ate meat that made me feel like a little bit like a murderous, terrible person. I don't have that as much any more. And I also have been forced to branch out when choosing what to eat for dinner. There are tons of meat substitutes out there that are a lot less gross them they may seem. I have also developed a new love for fried tofu (you can eat it with everything). For those still doubtful check out all the tantalizing recipes available online.




OutFit Details: Beret- H&M, Shirt- gift shop somewhere, cardigan- borrowed from a friend, jeans- free people

Peace out,
Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment