Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who Wears Short-Shorts?

Hello,
This was one of my first attempts at wearing stockings under shorts, and I really liked it. I tried to do some contrast in patterns and textures, so I paired a flowery blouse with my docs. I added the belt to tie together the outfit, and make the boots match with everything else a little more. I highly suggest that anyone who hasn't worn shorts with stockings before try it- it is the most comfortable way to wear stockings. It was great because I was able to move around, and still look very chic. I also thought the stocking made my legs look a little longer- which is nice for those of us who are vertically challenged. I hope all of you are having a lovely week. If not buck up- tomorrow's Friday!!





Outfit details: blouse- Urban Outfitters, shorts- Anthropologie, belt- Urban Outfitters, stockings- Target, boots-Doc Martens

Peace out,
Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment