Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dresses and Pumpkins

Hey there, Lloyd checking in. I'm going to try to create my first outfit post, so bear with me. I'm almost positive I will find some way to blow up my computer before finishing this, so this is almost certainly my last and first post.

I went apple picking with my family last week, which is one of my favorite fall activities. I love being able to just climb up into a tree, grab an apple and start munching on it. While we were at the orchard we picked up some pumpkins as well. I thought they were so undeniably pretty I just had to take some pictures with them, so there could be two pretty things in one picture. (The other pretty thing being me, if you didn't catch that.) I decided to dress up a little and let my wardrobe be influenced by all the pretty ocher colors on the trees.

I found this dress on sale, and I instantly fell in love with it, it has a very vintage-y feel. I paired it with classic Doc Martens to toughen it up a little. these boots were a birthday gift, expect to see a lot of them in the future. The Tubsters has a pair too, but they are much more intimidating then mine. you wouldn't want to get in a fight with anyone wearing these things, they feel like they're reinforced with steel. Its awesome.

Outfit details: Dress- Urban Outfitters, Stockings- H&M, Doc Martens- gift


Peace out
-Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment