Friday, October 2, 2009

Obligatory Introductory Post

Hey there!
Welcome to Unsystematic Style! I'm Lloyd.

Hello. I am the Tubsters. I don't like people, but I'm hoping you won't hold that against me.

I usually like people. But there are times when I prefer bunny rabbits. We created this blog together to talk and post about primarily fashion, and anything else that we feel should be shared.

Like our hopes. Our dreams. What we have for breakfast and people we (I) hate (but that's most people).

We hope you find this interesting, but we can't guarantee anything. Please feel free to comment on anything and let us know how much we rock.

And we do. Rock, I mean. Any comments insinuating otherwise will be ridiculed. Welcome to our world.

Who knows? You may even like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment