Friday, October 9, 2009

Blazoned Blazers

Hello again,
I am positively exhausted. It is as if every particle that makes up my being has been drained out and I am left very hollow, and very fatigued. Therefore today's post is going to be very sparing in the word department.
This outfit was centered around the blazer, I got it a few years ago and just re-discovered it on the floor of my closet (where most forgotten things end up). The material is almost velvet, and though it gives me goosebumps (not in a good way) to touch, it gives the whole outfit a little bit of contrast that kept it more unique. I layered on some gray skinnies and a white t-shirt with a leopard print scarf to keep in interesting. I don't know what inspired the scarf, I wear animal prints approximately as often as I wear hot pink leather mini dresses. (Which is to say never. ) the funny thing about this outfit? On this same day The Tubsters wore the same pants with a black blazer. I guess those with great style dress alike.
And yes, this is me playing hide-and-go-seek with my dog.

Outfit details: blazer- H&M, shirt and pants- urban outfitters, scarf- gift

enjoy your friday!
peace and love,
Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment